Welcome!

Thankyou for visiting my new blog! I'm excited to get to posting. Please rate my art and let me know you were here!

so cute

so cute
This is another drawing I've done with the new pen. I worked all day on it! Phew! I hope it gets a good response.

Monday, September 9, 2013

Number SIX! A CAR.

This post isn't going to be really long because there's not much to it except that I've reached a mile stone in my life that everyone reaches eventually. I have purchased my first car. It's a Nissan and it's light blue. I bought it outright so I own it now. So far, so good.

She has some issues already because she's a bit of an older car, but it's nothing I didn't anticipate. Yes, it's a she. Her name is Trouble, which some don't think is wise to call her. But I figure if I get used to her being Trouble, then when something comes up that really is a lot of trouble, I'll already be used to it and it won't be that much of a shock.

This was the reliable form of transportation that got my baby to the hospital. It is also the source of my being broke. Lol. But I think it's worth it.

Read me in my next post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment