Welcome!

Thankyou for visiting my new blog! I'm excited to get to posting. Please rate my art and let me know you were here!

so cute

so cute
This is another drawing I've done with the new pen. I worked all day on it! Phew! I hope it gets a good response.

Monday, January 14, 2013

TORACON!!!!!!

EEEEEEEEEE!!!! Okay- for all you newbs out there: Toracon is an anime convention that takes place every year at RIT. And guess who is going for the first time??? And for the first time EVER, I'm going to seriously cosplay. And again, for all you newbs, cosplay is when you make or order the costume of a character you like and dress up as them the whole day. 

This is serious business for me. See, I'm a little OCD about stuff and cosplay is one of them. When I pick a character, I carefully compare everything so that I'm a good fit. The only difference between me and the character I've chosen is hair and eye color. If I wanted to spend more money, I would dye my hair and buy some blue contacts.... but I've already spent a lot of money with ordering the costume, soooooo. 

Now, you may be asking yourself at this point "who is she going as?" BUT! I'm not going to reveal that yet! I will just say that the dress is really really cute. I'm so excited! Toracon is in March on the 23rd and the 24th. I hope I see some friends there!


2 comments:

  1. :) I didn't know it was your first Tora-con. That's exciting! It's a lot of fun. I hope you enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEEE! Hi Whitney! Thankyou for visiting my blog! And yes, I can't wait. I hope we'll all get to go together!

    ReplyDelete