Welcome!

Thankyou for visiting my new blog! I'm excited to get to posting. Please rate my art and let me know you were here!

so cute

so cute
This is another drawing I've done with the new pen. I worked all day on it! Phew! I hope it gets a good response.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

SOOOO BUSY! >< SORRY!

Sorry I haven't posted in quite a while. I've been fluctuating between being busy and being sick. Let me just say this simple truism: making a resume is tedious. And I'm glad that I now have one that I can just copy and paste. BUT! There has been movement on the job front! I am excited to say that I may have a job really soon. I'll just be substitute starting out but the way I hear it, I may have a real position soon! AHHH!

On the ToraCon front: I ordered an outfit quite some time ago and just called today to verify the progress on it. IT'S A GOOD THING I DID. I would've been sooooo worried and sad! The date that I thought the outfit was being delivered by wasn't going to be when I received it! Thankfully, they say that I can call back tomorrow and find out if they can send it by the time I really need it. HOPEFULLY, everything will work out! This is the first time I'm cosplaying and I really want it to go well.

Other than that, I at least know that my entry into ToraCon is set. I got my confirmation email about a week ago saying that my badge is ready!!! I'm going with a few friends and I'm so excited!!! If things go well with my friends' cosplay order, I'll be accompanied by Cloud Strife and Monkey D. Luffy. The friend who is going as Monkey says he may go as The Doctor instead, so I can't say for sure on that one.

Okay, so that all accounts for the busy half. The other half is SICK. But I have to say, I earned it. I just recently started babysitting for some family and friends and two of those times included a three month old cutie. (Yes, changing diapers for the first time was... interesting.) He's such a cutie!! Seriously, this is the best baby in the world! He is so quiet! Anyway, bottom line? I f you're going to be around kids, expect to get sick. Oh, I should clarify that it wasn't the little three month old who got me sick. Although, he did sneeze into my hair once. It would've been cute if it weren't me. LOL.

ANYWHO! I shall post soon. I have lots of stuff to update you all on... after I find out myself the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment